Friday, May 14, 2004

in the office now, getting serenaded by oldies and breathing in the cigarette-contaminated air of which my dad caused in his room. hardly the best environment to work in, or at least for me. i'm getting paid for, by just coming to the offce and doing practically nothing. maybe i should just tell my dad not to pay me anything at all? just apply a debit card for me eh? i want the black card, or perhaps the mini? any of those would certainly be great! *smiles* haha... i feel so sleepy. my mum woke me up early to have breakfast at the nearby coffee-inn. had myself a very Singaporean breakfast indeed. had to myself two half-boiled eggs for starters, then followed by two slices of kaya toasts. then i had also mee-siam, and nasi-lemak. not forgetting the ever-favourite 'Teh with ice' aka 'Teh Paeng'. think that's how you spell that. anyways, have gotta go now, gonna go look for something to do now. ciaos people.